Neighbour scales burning building to rescue woman frozen by fear
This is the moment a brave passer-by climbs up a building to help a woman in shock on the balcony.
The incident took place in the town of Bormujos in the southern Spanish province of Seville, and was filmed by eyewitnesses, who posted the clips to social media.
According to local media, the 43-year-old Moroccan man, whose name was not disclosed, lives in the area and was passing when he noticed that the building was on fire.
Reports said that the blaze started in a second-floor flat and gutted the buildings upper floors.
The emergency serviced treated two women at the scene, one who was suffering from shock and another who was affected by smoke inhalation.
According to local media, the man in the video was also treated by paramedics.